How Does A Corporate Membership Benefit the Employer?
As a leader in your company, you know that a healthy, happy and productive workforce is key to your success. Through Corporate Membership at the The Defiance Area YMCA, employees can get fit, stay fit and save money – all while helping your company improve its fiscal fitness. With the new YMCA Ohio reciprocal agreement, your employees can also use any YMCA in the state of Ohio. In addition to employee membership benefits, the employee will have access to the YMCA for special events, wellness programs, and much more!
Corporate Membership Benefits
A YMCA Corporate Membership will allow employees to participate in health and wellness activities that are designed to:
- Reduce Absenteeism
- Increase Job Productivity
- Increase Job Satisfaction
- Reduce Health Care Costs
- Improve Employee Morale
- Enhance Employee Recruitment and Retention
What Commitment Does An Employer Have To Make?
The YMCA asks just a small commitment from you, the employer. Offer your employees the information about the benefits of a YMCA membership. Employees who join through the corporate membership program will receive a special discount to join the YMCA.
What’s In It For the Employee?
- No joiner’s fee!
- Reduced corporate rates!
- Employees can make payments on their own through automatic bank drafts, or they can also receive corporate discount rates with payroll deduction (if applicable).
- Allows companies to encourage and support employee participation in health and wellness programs.
- Offers reduced rates on other YMCA programs including child care, fitness classes, summer day camp, sports, swim lessons and more!
For more information on our Corporate Membership Program, please contact Marissa Garza at [email protected].